We get it: you're busy. You're doing the Lord’s work! But you aren’t sure you have the fundraising expertise (or want to hire it) to take you to the next level. Maybe your fundraising is stale and too much “rinse and repeat” or maybe you don’t want to manage a fundraiser or maybe the fundraisers on your team are awesome and need to free up time to do more face-to-face work. Our clients have had incredible success letting us do the work of creating asks and communications. Here's why:
- You get regular, timely communications to your donors
- Your asks, e-mails, and newsletters raise more money
- You don’t have to do them! You just cash the checks!
- You get pro-level fundraising for less than the cost of an employee.
We apply everything we know about fundraising to deepen your relationship with your donors and raise more money. We follow a proven model so that you retain more of your donors. You'll raise more money in the short term and in the long term — AND free up your time to focus on what you are best at doing!
Even if you have seasoned, successful fundraisers on staff, our Fundraising AutoPilot service allows your team to focus on face-to-face strategies like major gifts and planned giving.
If you are ready to save and raise more money, click below!
Fundraising AutoPilot’s Core Package starts at $3,985 per month with a one-year commitment (cancel anytime!). That’s less than a full-time employee making $15 an hour! The median salary for fundraisers was $72,500 in 2018. And even the bottom quartile of fundraisers make more than $50,000 a year. With benefits and professional development, those costs only increase.
Here’s what your organization receives over the course of a year:
- 6 ask letters
- E-mail versions of each ask
- Twelve social media posts for each ask or other content
- 4 newsletters
- E-version of each newsletter
- Twelve social media posts for each newsletter
- Custom Add-ons available! (See below)
How are we able to provide this much value at less than half the cost of an experienced fundraiser on staff?
Our expert team is able to provide each client organization with individual attention throughout the design and writing process and because this is all we do, we are able to focus 100% of our time on your appeals.
We also work with a very limited number of organizations that allow us to dedicate our time and energy to each ministry.
Custom Add Ons
- Direct to printer/email: + $499 per month Your team doesn’t lift a finger! We’ll configure your letters and newsletters, and work them directly with a printer and email service. Print and postage, as well as email costs are directly billed to you with no markup.
- Complete donor management: + $999 per month In addition to the direct to printer service, your team sends us a list of responses and we send out acknowledgments/tax receipts, thank you notes, and make thank you phone calls.
- Total management service: + $1,999 per month If you don’t have a fundraising staff, this is a perfect opportunity and incredible value. You get the services of 4 FTEs for less than the price of one!
Our team will provide end-to-end coverage of your fundraising activity. We’ll also manage up to three social media accounts and/or website content. At still less than a full-time staff member, all of your fundraising and content management is handled by our agency staff.
The Next Level
Fundraising AutoPilot takes your fundraising (and your organization) to the next level. Your relationships with your donors will deepen. We’ll help your organization follow proven models for success that we use ourselves. We’ll apply everything we know about fundraising to your fundraising materials. Your materials will be donor-centric, will mail on time. You’ll do more of your mission work and less busy-work.
Less Work For You
Here’s what we’ll take off your plate:
- We’ll run a kickoff meeting to understand your approach
- We’ll determine exactly what and how it will be said
- We’ll write the letters, newsletters, and emails
- We’ll design the letter and newsletter.
- We’ll use your template for emails
- We’ll request the mailing list and calculate the gift ask amounts
- We’ll get the files ready to go to the printer or send them on your behalf
- We’ll do all the work, and you’ll be involved and approving every step.
Is this right for my organization?
Fundraising AutoPilot is not right for every organization. We offer free consultations to organizations to help make sure we are a perfect fit before beginning our engagement. Here are some questions to consider before contacting us:
- Are you satisfied with your current fundraising efforts? If you are currently raising all the money you need to implement your mission, Fundraising AutoPilot is not be the right fit for you. We do have other services such as planned giving consulting, fundraising coaching, and/or capital campaign consulting that may be a better fit.
- Do you currently have annual fund staff? If your current staff is well-trained in annual fund best practices and have a long tenure with your organization, this may not be the right fit for you.
- Do you have the budget to hire annual fund staff and offer them professional development and training? If your organization has the capacity to hire in-house staff that is trained and constantly improving their skills, they will be better able to serve your organization in nearly all cases.